ENTER THAILAND (COVID-19)
Single-Entry Tourist Visa during Covid-19 situation (TR)
From 9 October 2020 Non-Thai citizens from countries in the COVID-19 low-risk groups according to the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand are eligible to apply for a Single-Entry Tourist Visa (TR) for the purpose of tourism.
Applicants are required to check information from THIS PAGE [For Non-Thai citizens who are eligible to enter Thailand During the COVID-19 situation] before submitting the application for TR.
To apply for the TR, applicants are requested to proceed as follows:
1. Submit documents required For Single Entry (stay up to 60 days):
– Visa application form [ Download ] completely filled out and signed by the applicant.
– Your original Passport must valid more than 6 months and contain at least TWO completely empty visa pages.
– A copy of Passport (The page(s) shows your photo, name, date, and place of birth and the expiration date of passport)
– Two (2) photos (3.5 x 4.5 cm , white color background, taken within 6 months)
– A copy of airline ticket (showing flights into and out of Thailand)
– Health Insurance Policy Certificate (in English) covering all expenditures of medical treatments, including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD
– Confirmed of payment for hotel rooms or rented accommodation during the whole period of stay in Thailand
*For non-Norwegian passport holder:
– A copy of residence card, or other evidence to prove that the applicant is legally residing in Norway, may be requested.
2. The above-mentioned documents must be submitted to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org not less than 14 days prior to the expected date of departure. The Royal Thai Embassy will ONLY consider a complete application and reserves the right to ask for further documentation. Please note that the Royal Thai Embassy shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant.