ENTER TO THAILAND DURING COVID-19
Updated information for Non-Thai citizens who wish to enter Thailand
As of now Non-Thai citizens who are one of these categories, are eligible to apply for visas and Certificates of Entry (COE) to enter Thailand:
- Guests of the Government
- Members of diplomatic missions or international organizations or representatives of foreign governmental agencies
- Spouse, father, mother, children of a Thai citizen
- Holder of Certificate of Residence issued by the Royal Thai Police Immigration Bureau
- Holder of a valid Work Permit, including spouse and children
- Pupils or students in government or certain private Thai educational institutions.
- Patients (not COVID-19 patients) who need certain types of medical treatments in Thailand.
- Holders of Long Stay Visa Type O-A or O-X
Preparation for entering Thailand
Applicants are required to submit a copy of the following documents along with their name and contact numbers to email: email@example.com
- Documents to confirm that applicants are one of the categories in No.1 such as Certificate of Marriage, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Residence, Work Permit, Letter from Educational Institute or Hospital
- Health Insurance policy covering all expenditures of medical treatments, including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD
- Filled in Declaration Form (with left open date of arrival in Thailand)
Only applicants who submit completed documents will be contacted individually by the Royal Thai Embassy to explain steps to be taken regarding the special flights that are permitted to enter Thailand on certain available dates. The applicants will be required to book the ticket and Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) according to the special flights and send the copies of the ticket and ASQ to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two days before the departure date, applicants must submit:
- Medical Certificate with a laboratory result, indicating that COVID-19 is not detected
- Fit to Fly Health Certificate along with all documents in No. 2.1 to the Royal Thai Embassy, in order to receive COE. It is important to note that the above-mentioned certificates must valid not more than 72 hrs. before the departure.
Applicants may come to the Embassy to submit to the above-mentioned documents if they need to come to the Embassy for visa submission. Those who already have visas may submit the documents through the Embassy’s email: email@example.com