ENTER THAILAND (COVID-19)
Non-Thai citizens who are eligible to enter Thailand During the COVID-19 situation
You must be one of these categories.
- Guests of the Government
- Members of diplomatic missions or international organizations or representatives of foreign governmental agencies
- Spouse, father, mother, children of a Thai citizen
- Holder of Certificate of Residence issued by the Royal Thai Police Immigration Bureau
- Holder of a valid Work Permit, including spouse and children
- Holders of Tourist Visa (single entry) and Special Tourist Visa (STV)
- ED Visa holder – Pupils or students in government or certain private Thai educational institutions
Study, training, internship, or attending religions activities in Thailand
- Patients (not COVID-19 patients) who need certain types of medical treatments in Thailand
- Holders of Long Stay Visa Type O-A or O-X
- Non-Thai businessmen and Investors
- Retirement Group (age above 50 years old)
- Former Thai Citizens
- Court appearance
- Transit Passengers
- Religious/Missionary works with work permit
- Volunteers or Non-Governmental organisation worker (NGO)
- Participants of Sport Activities/Tournaments
- Visa Exemption Countries/territories : Andora, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hongkong, Hungary, ICELAND, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, NORWAY, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Sweden, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam.
In order to receive the Certificate of Entry (COE) from the Royal Thai Embassy, please submit the following documents to e-mail: email@example.com
1. Air ticket of one of these semi-commercial flights can be found on the button below
NOTE: Passengers are required to contact the airlines for further details on schedules of semi-commercial flights to Thailand and other regulations related to the airlines’ restrictions during COVID-19 situation.
2. Confirmation of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ).
3. Health Insurance Policy covering all expenditures of medical treatments, including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD
4. Certificate of Entry (CoE) (Applicants must have valid visa or re entry permit before applying the COE)
5. Download the application “ThailandPlus”
(Download the application and fill in the registration form before your arrival in Thailand for your convenience at the immigration checkpoints)