ENTER THAILAND (COVID-19)
Long Stay Visa Type O-A or O-X
From 29 September 2020, the holders of Long Stay Visa type O-A or O-X or re-entry permit of the said types of visa are allowed to enter Thailand. For details of Long Stay Visa type O-A or O-X please visit this LINK
Due to travel restrictions during COVID-19 pandemic, the holders of Long Stay Visa Type O-A or O-X or re-entry permit of such type are required to submit the following documents to e-mail: email@example.com, in order to receive the Certificate of Entry (COE) from the Royal Thai Embassy:
1. Air ticket of one of these semi-commercial flights can be found on the button below
NOTE: Passengers are required to contact the airlines for further details on schedules of semi-commercial flights to Thailand and other regulations related to the airlines’ restrictions during COVID-19 situation.
2. Confirmation of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ).
3. Health Insurance Policy covering all expenditures of medical treatments, including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD
4. Certificate of Entry (CoE) (Applicants must have valid visa or re entry permit before applying the COE)
5. Download the application “ThailandPlus”
(Download the application and fill in the registration form before your arrival in Thailand for your convenience at the immigration checkpoints)