HEALTH REQUIREMENT (INCLUDING BRINGING PRESCRIPTIONS TO THAILAND)
|Visitors to Thailand who have visited any of the following countries must have a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate. Those who do not present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate may be vaccinated and quarantined for up to six days.
Central African Republic
Congo, Republic of the
Democratic Republic of the Congo
São Tomé and Principe
Thai Ministry of Public Health – Includes links to hospitals in Thailand, Health Situation and Trends in Thailand, etc.
– Thai Food and Drug Administration
– Guidance for Travellers under Treatment Carrying Personal Medications Containing Narcotic Drugs/Psychotropic Substances into/out of Thailand
– Application for Bringing Prescriptions Containing Controlled Substances into Thailand – This form must be submitted at least two weeks before travel to Thailand and must be approved by the Thai Food and Drug Administration BEFORE bringing controlled medications into Thailand. Form can be faxed to FDA in Thailand at (66) 2591-8471 or sent via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not if submitting form by e-mail or fax, the original must be sent via post. Please see “Guidance for Travellers under Treatment Carrying Personal Medications Containing Narcotic Drugs/Psychotropic Substances into/out of Thailand” for specific requirements.
– Frequently Asked Questions about Bringing Prescription Medications in and out of Thailand
– Contact the Thai Food and Drug Administration
– List of Insurance Providers in Thailand
Please do not contact the consulate for additional information regarding bringing restricted medications to hailand. You will need to contact the Thai Food and Drug Administration directly (see their web site athttp://www.fda.moph.go.th/eng/about/contactPoints.stm).
|Central and South America
Trinidad and Tobago