Application for a divorce certificate at the Royal Thai Embassy can be done only if the 2 parties consent voluntarily. Only couples who are married under Thai law can apply for a divorce certificate at the Royal Thai Embassy. (Applicants MUST come personally)
Please scan all the required documents and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Embassy will schedule an appointment for you once we see that you have all the required documents.
- A request form, click here to download the form คำร้องนิติกรณ์
- A divorce registration application and investigation form.
- Original marriage certificate of both parties.
- Passport and one copy of passport of both parties.
- Thai house registration or I.D. card and one copy of both parties.
- Certificate of residence or bostedsattest and one copy of both parties.
- Two witnesses and one copy of passport and I.D. card of the witnesses.
NOTE: If applicants want to have documents mailed back, a self-addressed stamped A4 size envelope with sufficient postage (250NOK of postage stamp with tracking number from Posten to be send as a registered letter) must be included with the application.
The Royal Thai Embassy is NOT responsible for a lost parcel or envelope.