ENTER THAILAND (COVID-19)
6 Steps to enter Thailand
1. Book an airline’s ticket from one of these semi-commercial flights.
Details of Airlines and schedule of semi-commercial flights can be found on the button below
2. Book your quarantine stay (ASQ)
Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) is mandatory.
The list of ASQ Hotels that are approved by Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health can be found on the button below
3. Have a Health Insurance Policy covering all expenditures of medical treatments, including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD
(The Health Insurance Policy Certificate must be in English or Thai Only.)
REMARK: For certain types of visas, the Outpatient benefit with a sum insured of not less than 40,000 THB, and Inpatient benefit with a sum insured of not less than 400,000 THB are required and must be clearly stated in the Health Insurance Policy Certificate. The purchasing of the health insurance from a Thai insurance company is recommended.
4. Get Certificate of Entry (CoE)
REMARK: Travelers are strongly advised to check the information in the COE before their departure. In case the travelers are denied to check-in by the airlines according to incorrect details in their COE, all expenses occur must be responsible by the travelers.
5. Get a negative COVID-19 PCR-test within 72 hours before the departure
The passengers are required to have the COVID-19 PCR test with a negative result, issued within 72 hours before the departure otherwise, the Airlines could deny the boarding or the Thai authorities concerned could deny the entry into Thailand of the passenger.
6. Download the application “ThailandPlus”
Download the application and fill in the registration form before your arrival in Thailand for your convenience at the immigration checkpoints